Prepping for the Test
Make certain that you have completed all of your unit assignments and gotten any feedback from your facilitator. Check your understanding of all assignment material.
Then skim through your unit material and make certain you understand the following concepts:
- What is the importance of the Federal System?
- What are the powers of the Executive Branch?
- What are the powers of the Legislative Branch?
- What are the powers and restrictions at the Federal level?
- What are the powers and restrictions at the State level?
- What are the powers and restrictions at the Local level?
- What checks and balances?
- What is the difference between expressed and enumerated powers?
- What is the impact of bureaucracy?
- What is the impact of budgets on the government and the citizens of a country?
When you are ready, please take the Unit Test.